Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Holiday Mini Catalog


The Holiday Mini Catalog has officially started today! There are so many wonderfully cute things in this catalog! I'm most especially excited about the new My Digital Studio!! Woohoo!!! However, although the My Digital Studio is in the mini catalog, it won't be available for customers to order until October 1st. That's the bad news - the good news is that I can order mine today!! As soon as I play around with it a bit you'll be invited to come over and see how it works for yourself. Note to those that already use a digital program: If you already have a digital program that you use for scrapbooking you will be able to purchase Stampin' Up! exclusing digital stamp sets, DSP, embellishments, etc. that can be used with your current program. Yay! Keep in mind that with My Digital Studio you can create scrapbooks, individual pages, calendars and cards and you can print them out yourself or use the professional printing service provided through Stampin' Up (their printers have been calibrated to match Stampin' Up!'s exclusive colors exactly!!). I can't tell you how excited I am about My Digital Studio BUT it's not the only thing in the Holiday Mini Catalog! See for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment