Sunday, August 9, 2009

Dashing Daisy Aprons


Wouldn't you look darling wearing one of these aprons? Of course you would! And all your friends will want one too! These aprons are approximately 17"x10", they have 6 large pockets (4 hold standard size cards beautifully), 2 small pockets (great for pens and bone folders), and a loop for your scissors. The waist band is 70" long and the "Dashing Daisy" is pin-backed for easy removal. If there's an apron style you can't live without, please know that unless I have it in stock I can't guarantee exact fabric so email me before placing your order. I'm happy to customize your apron with the color scheme of your choice!

Dashing Daisy Aprons are $35 each plus $5 shipping.

I offer FREE shipping for Stampin' Up! demonstrators! Please email me your order including your demonstrator number and approximate join date and I'll give you payment instructions. Convention 2009 special: If I spoke with you at convention I'll honor the 2 for $60 special - just email me at TheCrazyStamper@msn.com!

Check back often for new styles! New styles last added on Aug. 12, 2009.



Chic Blue & Brown
(in stock)


Pink Polka Dot


Bubble Flowers
please specify green or brown trim
(in stock)

Quilted Daisy
please specify pink or yellow trim
(in stock)


Bumble Bee Yellow
(in stock)


Apples & Pears
(in stock)


Ready to place your order?
I aim to please and will ship your order very quickly.
If the apron you want is in stock it will ship within 3 business days.
If it's not in stock or if it's a custom order I'll ship within 10 business days (usually less).

Just click below to place your order and mention in the special instructions which apron(s) you'd like. I'll be in contact with you via email within 24 hours to verify your order.

No comments:

Post a Comment