Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Sweet Rewards Hostess Promotion

Stampin' Up! is offering a sweet deal for hostesses September through November.

*Host a workshop totaling $250 or more and choose any one item* from the 2009 Holiday Mini Catalog for only $10! *Offer excludes hostess sets and My Digital Studio. (Did you see all the cute die cuts you can get for only $10?!!)

On October 1, when My Digital Studio is released to customers, this offer will become even sweeter:
*Host a workshop of at least $400 and get My Digital Studio for 50 percent off the retail price (retail price: $79.95; promotional price: $39.97)!

Hosting is simple! Tell all your friends to come over, offer them some refreshment and get busy making 2 cuter than cute projects. Check out my You Pick Two projects and choose the 2 projects you want to make at your workshop. I'll come show you how to do it and everyone will have a blast! I only offer one evening workshop a month so contact me quick if you want an evening workshop. Otherwise, I have open dates for day-time workshops - it's a fun way to spend a couple hours! You can even host at MY house if you want!

Are you sad because you live out of state and you want me to come to your house too? I know. You can always host a catalog party! It's not nearly as much fun but hey - for free and way discounted Stampin' Up! products, it's worth it, right?!

Email me to schedule your workshop: TheCrazyStamper@msn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment