Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Stamp-a-stack #1 this Friday, August 28th

Join me this Friday, August 28th at my home anytime between 10am-2pm for the first Christmas Stamp-a-stack. We're making this darling card:



You can choose to make just one of these cards for $1.50 or you can make 10 of them for $15. This includes envelopes. You can also purchase this class by mail. For $20 I'll stamp, punch, completely prepare your cards for you. All you'll need is adhesive to put them all together and you're done!

Don't let Christmas sneak up on you - be prepared with all your Christmas cards done before December even hits!

Please be sure to email me at TheCrazyStamper@msn.com to RSVP for this event. Please let me know approx. time to expect you and how many cards you'd like to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment