Tuesday, November 16, 2010

November Stampo!

Here they are!  These are the projects you can choose from at Stampo this month.  We'll be meeting at my house this Friday, November 19th.  Come make projects at 7:00 and/or come play bunco at 8:00!  Make as many projects as you'd like for only $1 each.  Bunco is $6 and everyone will get a prize!

Everyone who comes to Stampo this month will receive a special gift from me!  Hope to see you there!!  Be sure to RSVP as space for bunco is limited.  If you know you're going to want to make "bunches" of projects, let me know that too so I can be prepared.  I usually prep plenty of supplies but with it being Christmas cards, I realize some of you might want to make more than you usually do.

Isn't Dasher darling?  Sorry about the coloring in the photo - I've decided that my new camera is lame when it comes to figuring out indoor lighting.


You'll make all 3 tags for $1

No comments:

Post a Comment