Thursday, August 12, 2010

Dollar Night & Stampo


Come to Stampo!

It's been way too long since our beloved girls night!  School is back in session so we're finally in town and a little settled.... for a little while at least.  

Stampo will be held at my house next Friday, August 20th

I'm doing things a little different this month - catching up on missed project, you could say!  Come at 7:00pm and make as many of the above projects as you'd like for $1 each. 

Then, at 8:00 we'll start bunco!  Bunco is $6 and everyone will go home with a prize!  If you'd like to come just to play bunco, you're welcome to show up at 8:00.  Or even just come at 7:00 to chat if you don't want to make any of the projects.  The flip side is also true - if you don't want to play bunco, just come make your projects... but I know you'll want to stay to play with us!

Projects:

The darling mushroom card is made using the new "Funky Four" stamp set - isn't it cute?!  You can put whatever greeting you'd like on this (I have it as a thank you).

The thinking of you card is made using the new "Aviary" set.  One of my new favorites!!

Then I have a cute matchbox that you can use to give a little something to a special someone.

All projects are simple enough for those of you that think this kind of thing is hard - trust me, you can do this!  :)

Please RSVP to let me know if you plan to attend.

See you there!

Visit my website to view the current catalog or to see more fun project ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment