Thursday, October 22, 2009

Look what I created with My Digital Studio!

This is the second page I've created with My Digital Studio.  It was fast and easy!  It's simple, but that's how I do things.  As I was dragging and dropping my photos I just marveled at how I didn't have to take the time to decide which ones I wanted to use, print them out, crop them, etc, etc.  I love that you can make your pictures bigger or smaller and put as many as you want on your page!  If I had printed these pictures out and cropped them I probably could have only fit half as many on the one page - which translates to I would have only scrapbooked half as many pictures instead of making 2 pages.  Yay!  I was so excited knowing that I could scrapbook our applesauce making immediately that I actually took pictures - so unlike me!  Anyway, I'm very excited about My Digital Studio!



No comments:

Post a Comment